The Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association of New Zealand (CTFA) is the incorporated body representing cosmetic, toiletry and fragrance businesses in New Zealand. We are an independent non-profit, non-collusive organisation that plays a major role in determining the direction of the cosmetic industry. On behalf of our members our activities include:
- Liaising with government departments such as New Zealand Trade & Enterprise, Consumer Affairs, EPA, and Medsafe.
- Holding seminars and workshops on matters potentially affecting members' businesses.
- Monitoring of legislation, including bills before Parliament, to ensure they are compatible with industry objectives.
- Conducting sales and salary surveys to provide accurate and up to date information.
- Being a referral centre for trade inquiries originating from both offshore and locally.
- Running the Small Business sub-group, for small to medium size enterprises.
- Providing a service to members for GMP Certification and Certificates of Free Sale